Started by bananarang_mods on Tue, 09/01/2020 - 08:04
Topic category: User side tutorials
Hi users, this is a tutorial on how to make your own working sapling!
- Make a plant.
- Make a texture for the plant. (block texture)
- Force plant ticking? to true
- Make a structure for your tree.
- [+] Update tick procedure (sapling)
- if random 0,1 = 0.2 - then: Place structure at x y z: [Tree structure]
- Bone meal prodecure (optional): Make a procedure for your plant: When plant right clicked
- If holding [Bone meal] then if random 0,1 = 0.3 - then Remove block at x y z Place structure at x y z: Tree Structure
- If the structure's stem isn't where the sapling was, use the Math blocks
- Now you have your own working sapling! :)
Edited by bananarang_mods on Tue, 09/01/2020 - 08:26