Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Plant Density

I updated my mod from 1.12 to 1.14 using Mcreator a while ago. I'm not asking for help with 1.12. However, I am sure it feels like my modded (sugarcane-type-growable) plants are far rarer in 1.14 and 1.15 than they ever were in 1.12. Was something changed with the newer MCreator versions that means I need to alter the weighs for plants? They used to spawn in groups also, but now seem to spawn in singles mostly, and groups hardly ever. Again, is there something I should be doing in 1.14 to replicate old spawning bahviour?

(I did notice that the structure placement differed as well.... in 1.12 I had to use a single block offset to get my structures at the same level as the ground, whereas for 1.14/15 it doesn't require the offset, but the density of structures seems the same between versions, so is all good)

Last seen on 16:59, 6. Aug 2021
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, I was expecting to have…
Tue, 09/08/2020 - 16:10

Yes, I was expecting to have to. But trying to get it right by trial and error sounds like an age of work, especially for the plants which I set deliberately quite rare :/ I am hoping someone knows better how to convert the old method to the new method using a formula or something like that.