Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(Wiki) Guide for all procedural blocks?

Sorry. I have looked a bit but can find anything with the words I am using: do we have a guide in the wiki, at least one liners, that explains what each and every procedural block does (for v 2020.4 for example)? Some are not always clear (to others that are no sooo deeply in), and it would be nice to have a some explanation, or maybe known limitations or where one should/should not use it.

Last seen on 07:39, 14. Oct 2021
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks! I know he put a lot…
Fri, 09/18/2020 - 06:20

Thanks! I know he put a lot of effort into those videos, and I have studied them a lot. I like scanning through text though, if it is complied in a nice way, as I can consume and look for more information much more rapidly.

So, if I made a list (chart) and send it to you (somehow), would you publish it? Or do you think that is a bad idea? I am tempted, if you let me. I dont have much time, but I think it might be nice to have and I am willing to put the effort into it. Someone should check what I write though, and make sure it is not nonsense. What do you think?

Last seen on 08:14, 28. Nov 2023
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
IMHO, that could be helpful…
Sun, 09/20/2020 - 01:52

IMHO, that could be helpful for some beginners when it comes to procedures; giving 2 alternatives: either learn completely about procedures and usage from the YouTube playlist, or read directly from the wiki if they want :)