Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Forgot MCreator PC Account?? Pt II.

Remember when i said i forgot my Username + password? and how my account was nearly hacked? well turns out i found a solution to that and moer, i found out that my Best Freind Google here has saved my Password for me. i mean its probably edge doing that as well but, idc they almost the same browser just with a few differences set aside between the both of them. now of course one mroe issue that's needing to be fixed and that issue is. Updates updates are the problem if i can convert resource packs from the 1.16 update to 1.12 than i want modifications in Mcreator to be used within these following minecraft Updates (1.12.2, 1.13, 1.14, and so on so forth)  it's pretty much just an idea i want to pitch for this software and it might also have to work the same way Windows 8.1 and above Deals with the compatibilty mode towards 8, 7, XP and 4 Other Versions of the OS altogether. World of Color, Bugs & Bees, Caves + Cilffs, and even the Newcoming Nether updates need to make there way into this software. i'm not kidding eitehr as i Mean it. i'm going to miss using world of colors and even Update Aquatic just as much as i miss Minecraft using way less realistic mechanics and physics that somehow work the same dam way the real life world would work. thx admins for listening. i'll check back later for moer updates with 2020.7 or something like thta rolls around.