Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mod Removal + MCreator Suggestions

First off, I want to remove my mod Construction Plus.

Anyways, onto the actual post!

1. Shields -- These would be new elements that use textures as large as the Minecraft shield texture, and transparency is allowed in these textures incase you want to make smaller shields like pot lids from Zelda. This would be very useful for me, as I am making a Zelda mod (that will not be public but made just for fun) and as you know, Zelda is a combat game that obviously includes shields...that aren't wood plus iron.

2. GUI resizing -- You know those times when your image in your GUI is accidentally huge and you don't want to do the image over again but with a smaller image size? This has happened to me many times, so I just avoid images. But if the developers add this, I could get back to images in GUIs.

3. Forge 1.16 support -- When I saw 1.16x in the 2020.5 changelog...I got excited. But then I thought about Forge 1.16 which hasn't been added yet all because it's an unstable version of 1.16 and it was too late to add it because 2020.5 was coming out soon.

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
As MCreator has ended…
Tue, 11/17/2020 - 19:46

As MCreator has ended development on all new features and the last update has been released, (2020.5, but we might get a 2020.6 that adds only 1.16), any new features that are requested will not be added. 

But... a new mod creator, MCToolkit is being made by the community based off of MCreator's code. If you want to, you can suggest new features on it's GitHub page: https://github.com/Team-MCToolkit/MCToolkit/issues

Their main website is here: https://mctoolkit.net/ 

Last seen on 22:11, 7. Mar 2021
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay, thank you!
Sat, 11/21/2020 - 12:50

Okay, thank you!