Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hard on new update mcreator

I see how everything works with the procedure but I have a troubling to understand even with x y and z and the other Mechanic's on the procedures not even bad I don't know how to make a models even that I cannot follow tutorial that I cannot follow it in the same direction the only thing that I can make it isn't biome and memorising how the procedure looks like for other people like how to do it as in image that I can remember how to place a down but something like that I have to create at the my own I'm bad with it because I am not good at math not even I am not good at x y z and it doesn't matter that's what you said I think that I give up with it so you guys win in your right I am stupid I don't belong on this website you have your wish you have your respect for it as I have no words with anything to say they and I will stop with using this software that you guys win from me because with my handicap call ocular motor apraxia syndrome is about my eyes problem to hard focus and reading i don't think that you understand more about it like it also have new on me with temperature if have low around me I will turn blue  but I need heat up but that my point the point that you win that are right but good with you mods i don't know what I can do so yeah you win 

😀

Last seen on 12:11, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Before you start reading…
Wed, 12/23/2020 - 16:57

Before you start reading this @herobrine43 I want you to try these two methods that may help with your eye problem. I cannot guarantee that these will work but its worth a try.

The first method that I want you to try is to put your fingers closest to your thumbs next to your tear duct (on both sides), resting on the side of your nose and keep them there. Do not put any pressure next to the tear duct as you don't want to damage your eyes.

Img of tear duct

(This is just a reference if you don't know where your tear duct is located)

Next you want to keep your eyes as still as possible and whilst reading move your head to follow the text instead of using your eyes.

The second method involves you using your finger to follow which part of text you are up to.

Simply put your finger on the screen where the text is and follow where the text leads with your finger. It may also help if you say the words out-loud when reading.

Also You Do Belong Here. Anyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules and guidelines of this website.

Think of the X,Y and Z coordinates as a building. Think of it like this. The Building is represented by a large block

The building has 4 elevators each on different parts of the building. Each elevator represents a small block that is able to move only up and down (This is the Y axis).

Next to each elevator there is a corridoor leading to several openings. You walk down the corridoor to the final opening at the end of the corridoor (This is the X axis when you walked down the corridoor).

You turn to face the opening and you see multiple rooms. Each room represents a medium sized block. You walk into the opening and stop at a room of your choosing (This is the Z axis).

Now you have (hopefully) partially understood how the X,Y and Z coordinates work.

Last seen on 13:51, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yeah but my is still in dev…
Wed, 12/23/2020 - 22:11

yeah but my is still in dev in me so this does't say not more like if go in cold my hands turn in blue and is from same handicap