Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
Hey all, I've been exploring these forums for a bit trying to fix my problem but all of the current forums either describe something else or are similar but with certain differences that do not describe my own problem. For some reason all of my custom mobs spawn with only certain textures appearing. They aren't completely invisible as some of their textures load in, however, the majority of their textures are completely invisible. The mob's behavior is completely functional, (they still break doors and attack players), and they still drop the right items and have the proper amount of damage and health. I'm not sure if it's an issue with BlockBench (Which is what I use to make the textures and models) or if it's an issue with MCreator not being able to load in all of the textures. I've put a link to a document that shows some screen shots of my mobs and the textures as well as listing the console logs. I made a 5x5x5 model and named it "eye". I hope someone can direct me through on how to fix this unique issue.
It says that I need access
Try this public link