User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A Message To The Community

Heyo, everyone.

On the 14th of this month I turned 18, which is the legal age of adulthood in most US states.

Because I’m only going to turn 18 once, I wanted to make it special by giving you all a thank you message, because you deserve it.

I want to thank the community as a whole for being generally wholesome and respectful, not just to me but to each other. It is a beautiful thing to see a community come together in the way this community has over the past year or so, especially considering Klemen’s plans regarding the future of MCreator.

That said, I also want to thank Klemen for his ceaseless dedication to this project and the fact that he is still trying to bring us 1.16.x support. I have a huge amount of respect for his faithfulness to the project even when he’s dealing with his degree and his other job. It is no easy feat and the fact that he is willing to attempt it for us is something I will always honor.

I’d also like to thank RaolTheBest, __Jacobb__, and CrispyChips (among others) for inspiring me in my modding endeavors and also occasionally providing crucial feedback.

And finally, I want to thank the year of 2020, because, as much of a letdown as it was, it gave me plenty of time—not just to mod, but to see more of the modding community, and communities in general. I’ve met people this year that I probably wouldn’t have if the quarantine hadn’t happened, and I’ve become part of several fantastic separate communities as well.

Overall, for me this has been a year of connections, and though it has had its disappointing moments, it’s people like you who make living through it something worth doing.

Love you guys, and thanks for reading. :)

You are welcome, and thanks…
Fri, 12/18/2020 - 09:54

You are welcome, and thanks for these words, posts like this keep the community what it is ;) A very friendly and wholesome place with people ready to help.

And a happy birthday, _CrimsonInferno_!

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Happy birthday and thank you…
Wed, 12/23/2020 - 08:28

Happy birthday and thank you for these kind words! I'm so glad to have inspired you! :D

(I'm sorry I'm so late)

Last seen on 19:41, 25. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Happy Birthday! I love the…
Wed, 12/23/2020 - 10:27

Happy Birthday!

I love the MCreator Community. It is a friendly, Non-Toxic community with friendly people. I really enjoy it. I hope you have had a great time. 

I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year as well!  :)