User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Looking for A Composer, and (Maybe) Sound Effects Designer
Sat, 01/16/2021 - 00:51 (edited)

(I really, strongly doubt I'd find anyone on here, but, it's certainly worth a shot.)

Hello! I'm Aroyki, An independent mod maker working on a rather colossal mod. It's been a bit slow in progression thanks to set backs, but, I finally have enough to try to create somewhat of a team. So, today I am here to see if there's any of the previously said on here would like to collaborate or join my small team (Which at the moment, is nonexistant '-'; ). IF there happens to be anyone on here, and if you wish to join, I ask that you please you provide a sample of your work (I will check that it is yours, so, please do not take others work), you do not have to give me anything new, also, will not use it in the mod unless you let me. Additionally, if you can link a youtube channel or sound cloud, that'd be quite incredibly awesome.

If you are accepted, I will credit you, and link your youtube and/or sound cloud in the credits of the mod. Also, you'll be invited into the Colossal (< Name of mod) team Discord (Which soon will be also for anyone curious about the mod or has suggestions), unless you don't have discord, then we'll discuss some other way

For now, I'm not ready to share any of the mod (As the mod would be far to small to share in it's current state, and, well, it can't be since It'll be rather game changing (Sort of, not going to make too much of a claim if it fails to work out as planned)), but, for now, thank you for checking this out, and I hope you have a good day/night

(Also, lastly, before I go, If you know of anywhere that'd be good to ask at, that'd be a ton of help. I can sort of make music and sound effects, but... I'm afraid it'd not work out in this mod, plus, I'm already quite bogged down by the whole being a texture, modeler, animator, programmer (Not really, but, I try ._.), builder, story director and effects designer thing :') )

Edited by ItsSnowingSomeWhereElse on Sat, 01/16/2021 - 00:51
Last seen on 04:15, 27. Mar 2024
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey there, I'm an electronic…
Sat, 01/16/2021 - 03:36

Hey there, I'm an electronic (and semi-orchestral) musician and would be glad to work on this with you. :)

Last seen on 02:13, 22. Jan 2023
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh wow... I really didn't…
Sat, 01/16/2021 - 04:23

Oh wow... I really didn't think I'd find anyone here, well, I'm glad you would like to help! :D I just got a Discord set up for the mod, and if you have discord I'll invite you to the team

Last seen on 04:15, 27. Mar 2024
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I do have Discord, mine is…
Sat, 01/16/2021 - 04:33

I do have Discord, mine is CR1MS4NE#0001.