The gradle is stuck loading forever. (Probably.)

Started by BunnyLord_123 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 16:54, 4. Aug 2023
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The gradle is stuck loading forever. (Probably.)

As the title says, the gradle (probably) takes forever to load. This issue first started in the previous version of MCreator after removing the gradle files to resolve another issue, which definitely caused it to load forever. It also took a big hit on my internet connection. In the current version, it seems to load much further than the last version, but it still heavily effects the internet connection, and I'm not patient enough to wait for it to possibly finish (which is kinda my fault but it shouldn't take over 10 minutes for it to load). It only manages to reach up to the "decompile". I've tried with both a workspace with multiple elements and a completely new one, they have the same results. Is there any fix for this issue?

Last seen on 16:54, 4. Aug 2023
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Correction on the details:…
Wed, 01/27/2021 - 02:33

Correction on the details: It's not just the internet connection slowed, it's my entire computer. And the fact that MCreator doesn't just let you exit it while the gradle loads makes this worse. Task Manager takes 5 minutes to open, plus an additional minute to start responding. That makes it extremely difficult to do, well, anything while MCreator is loading.

We just load Forgre MDK…
Wed, 01/27/2021 - 09:06

We just load Forgre MDK Gradle and it takes time to process all the MC files, depending on PC and internet performance