Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Multi-piece Structures Not Spawning Properly in Mod Dimension

Heya, so before in MCreator(Around 2020.4 iirc) I was able to generate a large multi-structure-placed structure via on structure placed and some procedure wizardry inside of a modded dimension.(see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sfqLgUR2Tw for elaboration) However, while messing around in 2021.1/Forge 1.16.4 I noticed that this no longer works, and only the initial structure generates. I tried various workarounds and figured out that the structure itself is indeed generating properly, and via some tests I figured out that the On Structure Generated procedure doesn't seem to be running altogether, which I reckon may be related to it being in a different dimension. To further my confusion, I loaded the old mod mentioned where the structures worked into MCreator 2021.1 and it still works perfectly. Does anyone happen to know what might be going on to cause this? Aside from using a few variables instead of manually putting in the coords in the functional one, the two work nigh identically procedurally.

Last seen on 16:48, 17. Jan 2024
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update: It was, in fact,…
Sun, 01/31/2021 - 17:12

Update: It was, in fact, Minecraft 1.16 causing the issue. Swapped the mod space to 1.15.2 and it worked perfectly fine.