Enchantment like smite

Started by Magmagenix on Wed, 02/10/2021 - 09:44

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 07:46, 7. Apr 2021
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Enchantment like smite
Wed, 02/10/2021 - 09:44

I want to create an enchantment similar to smite, but instead of doing extra damage to undead enemies it will do extra damage to Illagers, how do I create an enchantment like this?

I think I have solution for…
Fri, 05/14/2021 - 10:48

I think I have solution for you, as I am just making similar enchantment. With illagers it's a bit easier, because they have separate entity type ^^

I think it should look like this:

x

It's global trigger launching when entity is hurt. It's really important that you have source entity and target/event entity put correctly.

Didn't test it, but I think it should work. I will try similar enchantment with iron golems and we will see if I encounter any bugs ^^

Last seen on 04:55, 24. Apr 2022
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've tried that procedure…
Thu, 08/12/2021 - 03:12

I've tried that procedure but it doesn't do anything, but for some reason it adds the level at the end of the swords name when I enchant it

That's weird. Since that…
Thu, 08/12/2021 - 11:32

That's weird. Since that comment from May, I already did that feature and it's working correctly in my mod (it's Dismantle enchantment here).

The only difference is that I used NBT tag, Entity tag and "iron golem" as attack's goal (NBT tag and Entity tag for other mods to use, they do not need to be used), but I don't think it is the case. Can you please show me the procedure itself?