Big Explotion Optimization

Started by LaTortiia on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 18:52, 20. Jan 2022
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Big Explotion Optimization

I'm trying to optimize my nuclear bomb, currently, I'm using 2 Creepers with power 125 and a fireball with the same power to produce my nuclear blast, my problem is that the fireball is really laggy and in some cases it crashes Minecraft if the PC can't handle it, so I'm looking for ways to optimize it.

My first idea was to create a procedure to remove all blocks in a specific radius, but I have no idea how to code a sphere.

My second idea was to completely remove the fireball, but without it there is no fire, which makes the explotion kinda lame.

So I'm now stuck. Do any of you know how to make huge explotions that are not laggy? I've looked at some mods that have colossal explotions, probably 100 times bigger than mine, but they don't cause lag, how do they do it? Can something like that be programmed in MCreator?

Last seen on 23:12, 13. Aug 2023
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i would suggest making very…
Wed, 02/10/2021 - 16:30

i would suggest making very small fireballs all over the blast radius for the fire, it will still probably lag but it will lag much less

You may remove blocks by…
Wed, 02/10/2021 - 16:40

You may remove blocks by placing big structure filled with air and then only place some smaller explosions for the "boom" effect

Last seen on 02:17, 17. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
KLEMENNNN…
Wed, 10/25/2023 - 21:40

KLEMENNNN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPP PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEE MY STRUCTURE FOR THE EXPLOSION. Instead of the nuke being in the middle of where the air filled structure happens it puts it in the corner like picture a block then right click makes the air filled structure but it don't explode directly where the block is instead on the corner its very frustating please help. Also I want a ball not a cube and the structure block just makes it a giant  cube is there any other way to make structures? I found a tutorial on how but when I imported it and then clicked on when blocked right clicked and tried selecting it, it would not select it would automatically select no procedure

@Klemen @Klemen @Klemen