Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I need someone to make machines for me

Hello, i need someone to join me working on my mod and to make machines for it, i literally can't make machines as they are too complicated for me, i tried already a few times but i can't get it down for the life of me. 

What you will be doing is making machines for me, that means the procedures and sometimes the GUI, I can design the blocks I just need you to make the things i mentioned, the first one I'm making is the magic compound combiner I'm going to have magic in the mod but one of the things I need the player to do to get magic is make a potion by using combined magic items/compounds, when they drink the potion they will then "grow the veins" needed to use the magic particles that are found in living creatures in the new dimension which is what is used to do magic. 

here is the link to my mod in case you want to know what it is: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/demora-the-dark-realm

if you are interested then please let me know, and if you want to contact me then reply to this post or go to my discord server on the bottom of the Curseforge page.