Loot Tables Not Working (2020.5, 2021.1, Minecraft Java Edition 1.15.2)

Started by OrbitingGanymede on Thu, 04/01/2021 - 22:04

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 17:36, 10. May 2021
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Loot Tables Not Working (2020.5, 2021.1, Minecraft Java Edition 1.15.2)
Thu, 04/01/2021 - 22:04

Hey! I am currently creating loot tables for chests. Usually, they worked, when I typed: /data merge block ~ ~-2 ~ {LootTable:"this_is_an_example"} into the command block two blocks above the chest. Normally, when I activate the Command Block, the loot table will generate in the chest (this used to work on 2020.5, Minecraft 1.15.2 before, so exactly the same version I am now having this issue on. Well, because now, it still says that the block got modified, but if I take a look at the chest inventory, there isn't a single item which the actualy loot table contains. I have already checked my loot tables, the placement and command of the command block, and I have even checked this with existing vanilla loot tables. The same happens with them. The chest won't have a single item. I am pretty sure that this problem is somehow related to Mcreator or at least Minecraft itself. I mean, in comparision to other features Mcreator contains, Loot Tables are pretty simple and not that complex. Has someone maybe a concrete answer why this isn't working, and maybe even a problem solution (which would be the best result to my issue)? Am I overlooking something and the answer to that issue is pretty simple? It would be really nice to receive some helpful answers! 

Last seen on 17:36, 10. May 2021
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
with "there isn't a single…
Thu, 04/01/2021 - 22:06

with "there isn't a single item which the actualy loot table contains" I am saying that there is no item at all.