Making Loot Tables Drop Nothing

Started by K4mil0zzz on Sat, 04/03/2021 - 14:46

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 12:44, 4. May 2021
Joined Apr 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making Loot Tables Drop Nothing
Sat, 04/03/2021 - 14:46

Hey! I was making a loot table for a monkey (custom mob). I wanted to make the monkey have a 20% chance of it drop lether and 80% chance of dropping nothing. But i never figured out on how to make the loot table have a chance to drop nothing :( 

If you guys could give me a tip, I'd really appreciate it 

Last seen on 19:30, 4. May 2021
Joined Jan 2019
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just select "Air" as Item.
Sun, 04/04/2021 - 11:02

Just select "Air" as Item.

Last seen on 12:44, 4. May 2021
Joined Apr 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you, I appreciate it!…
Sun, 04/04/2021 - 16:40

Thank you, I appreciate it! I never knew it was an option lol