User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
an idea, you need mcreator

missing mcreator.
mcreator needs a tool or options, that can create a boundingbox in the structures of the mods,
these boundingbox can specify that mobs do appear in the structures of a mods with this boundingbox, and also boundingbox can override that mobs do not appear in the structure with this boundingbox.
also the boundingbox can specify the items that appear in the chests of the structures.
also the boundingbox you can specify the music that can be listened to in the structure with this boundingbox, but it works inside the structure boundingbox.
and also with this boundingbox in the structures you can cancel the pvp attacks, and also boundingbox you can cancel the blocks that the players put in the structure,
and also the boundingbox can specify the potion effects that you can give or take away from the player or a mob that is in that structure, but it only works when you are inside the boundingbox of the structure.

If this publication is misspelled, it is because it uses google translator.

Last seen on 11:11, 27. Nov 2022
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Very, very good idea. I…
Wed, 05/05/2021 - 17:06

Very, very good idea.

I think at least the mob spawn control feature may be added, because nether fortresses already use it.

If any dev that does not have too much work sees this, please add ? (I don't want to force)