Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Anyone want to join me in TeamZeode?

TeamZeode is a group that I formed, though without any other people (when it was made)

For those who don't know me, my magnum opus on here is Spirit of Enium, which, as of now is too big to keep updating on the MCreator website, due to the restriction in file size, which I am hastily approaching.

https://mcreator.net/modification/67452/genuinely-too-many-additions-gt…

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/enium

(Listed on the Curseforge page is an honorary member who has redone a handful of textures, and is currently working on his own thing which isn't an issue, but I'd like to note without ignoring)

I am looking for anyone who is willing to work with me or others on this group. You can be a texture designer (though not highly desired), someone who already has a mod and wants to either get help on it (you can release it without the TZ group name if desired), or even incorporate it into one of the mods, even someone who handles tutorials and guides or community questions, pretty much anything.

You don't have to be a dedicated member, and can work on your own projects if needed, and you can obviously take time off from the group to work on school or life or anything, as this isn't exactly a ""job"", as I myself as owner and head of the group don't have a source of income myself, which means I'm not being paid (I'm still in school lmao), and I'm especially not being paid to work on these mods, as I find it more of a hobby for now until I can make money from this.

I understand the lack of pay may frighten people off, and that's fine, as I understand too, but again, see this more of a collaborative hobby than a job, as its something that you, once again, can leave or take time off of whenever needed. I already have major plans planned out, so the extra help or ideas are only icing to the proverbial cake,

Message me on either Curseforge DM's or @TZeode on Twitter, as that would be the easiest private source of ""interviewing"" (because I admittedly do want to see a previous portfolio and to have further discussion and things of the sort elsewhere)