User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Future of DLC Collection (May 2021)

https://mismasjetu.wixsite.com/studios/post/future-of-dlc-collection-may-2021

Next DLC for DLC collection was just released, DLC: Survivor's challenge. Here is roadmap for what comes next.

So, since last time I decided to do few changes. First after this DLC there will be smaller update focused on QoL and few new things.

Then I split DLC Farmed and cooked into 3 parts becouse it is enormous.

I also split DLC Touch of life into two DLCs, first is touch of life, second is all that's new.

Then I cancelled unannounced DLC: Craftpokalipse, more about it in this post.

So, DLC: touch of life will be about, technicaly it doesnt have a theme except many new mobs and items.

DLC: All that's new will improve on 1.17 items (yes 1,17) and neat feature suggested by user Draco Tyoshi

So this is my perfect timeline (anything can change), also somewhere will also have to fit 1.17 port. so that will propably take time too Next small update - End of may 2021 (maybe)

DLC: Touch of life - Summer 2021

DLC: Farmed and cooked part 1 - fall 2021? This timeline propably won't happen, but if I have a really good luck, it could be like this

So DLC: Craftpokalipse, it's cancelled becouse I don't think it would fit, here is what was scapped:

Craftpokalipse - new event that happens after a long time (150 days), fire would rain, new mobs would spawn, could be ended by offering sacrifice or by killing new boss

The Howering Inferno - new boss made after mob D from mine, it would have been too hard to make and would end craftpokalipse if defeated, I will add similar mob in touch of life.

Nightmare amulet - permanent strenght II in cost of chestplate and monsters would spawn 2 times more - replaced by different item in other DLC

Vortex cloak - technicaly what new turtle shieldings are

Terrorbeak and crawling horror - from dont starve, would spawn during craftpokalipse, wouldnt fit the game, scrapped

there were a lot more things but they have been moved to other DLCs

So that's it for now. See you next time