Help with some procedures on MCreator 2021.1

Started by Damus on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:34, 17. Dec 2021
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with some procedures on MCreator 2021.1

i don't know if it's a duplicate post, but i didn't find answers to my problems, in case i will delete the post (if it's possible). I've been using MCreator recently, and have had very few problems with the procedures. I've seen various tutorials on what I wanted to do, but they weren't for the latest version, so I think that's why I had trouble. First, I tried to create a cultivable plant, but instead of replacing it with the next stage, the same plant adds on top of each other in a very strange way. Then, I wanted to make certain things happen when interacting with a mob through a specific tool, but they don't queue. and finally, I wanted to make that killing a certain mob (calling the procedure via mob death) would give the player an achievement. but this does not happen. I will attach screenshots, hope you can help me but if you can't help me don't worry, this mod is just a test

first screenshotsecond screenshot

(sorry for any mistakes, I'm Italian)

Last seen on 20:27, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. Have you looked at this…
Wed, 06/16/2021 - 21:52

1. Have you looked at this one? https://mcreator.net/forum/42039/how-create-growing-plant

2. If you go to the Custom mob in question and locate the Triggers tab at the bottom there is a check for "When entity dies" where you can grant the player or "Source entity" a achievement.

Hope this helps!