Mod elements missing in the export jar (Forge 1.16.5 - MCreator 2021.1)

Started by Chipser15 on Wed, 06/16/2021 - 15:53

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 21:06, 18. Jun 2021
Joined Jun 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mod elements missing in the export jar (Forge 1.16.5 - MCreator 2021.1)
Wed, 06/16/2021 - 15:53

I recently got into creating a mod with a friend (we use the remote workspace to collaborate). We wanted to do a test by exporting this mod as a jar file for the first time and it worked. However we made some modifications and we wanted to redo the export in jar but in the exported mod there was exactly the same thing as in the first export ... I tried everything. I have rebuilt the project as well as all the gradle project, cleaned up the entire gradle project and reinstalled it a lot of times. But that didn't change anything. Basically I need some help as mods changes no longer export, yet they work in MCreator's minecraft environment. (I searched on a lot of MCreator forums but couldn't find the solution for the Forge 1.16.5 version)

Last seen on 21:06, 18. Jun 2021
Joined Jun 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok it's good I found it. it…
Wed, 06/16/2021 - 16:37

Ok it's good I found it. it was just due to a package name issue