why i can't choose what condition to display the overlay but have to set it ALWAYS showing

Started by zxnm on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 08:26, 10. Dec 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
why i can't choose what condition to display the overlay but have to set it ALWAYS showing

JUST WHY?WHY i can't choose what procedure to trigger the display of the overlay like the old days
why the F would i want to see the overlay 24/7

You need to make procedure…
Sat, 06/19/2021 - 13:25

You need to make procedure with logic return type and then select it in this selector

Last seen on 22:32, 6. Dec 2023
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It happens to me too. I…
Sun, 11/26/2023 - 17:34
It happens to me too. I created a trigger in the overlay, and when I want to change it to a trigger instead of always, what I created in the overlay doesn't show it there and I don't know what to do.
You can see in the pictures that in the overlay I clicked on the plus in the display overlay in-game, created a trigger and when I returned to the overlay as it always is, the trigger is not there.

Will you write what I should do? Because I need help with that, so that it shows me the trigger on the overlay where always is. Because I struggled with it for more than a day, I tried to delete it and turn it off and restart the PC, but it still doesn't work and it doesn't show.

Last seen on 22:32, 6. Dec 2023
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OK. No more help with that,…
Sun, 11/26/2023 - 17:55

OK. No more help with that, I figured out why my created trigger didn't show in the overlay under always, because I didn't have everything given in the trigger such as: world, xyz and entity. I only had entities with it, that's why it didn't show.