Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Workspace stopped recognizing more than half of my entities

I was testing the new snapshoot when all of a sudden my workspace started to show several errors, basically it stopped recognizing half of my aggressive entities, basically Entity A would attack entity B but now entity B is no longer being recognized so this error occurs

C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\�rea de Trabalho\ApocalypseNow1.0\src\main\java\apocalypsenow\entity\SurvivorEntity.java:106: error: package Walker5Entity does not exist this.targetSelector.addGoal(11, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal(this, WalkerFIVEEntity.CustomEntity.class, false, false));
^
C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\�rea de Trabalho\ApocalypseNow1.0\src\main\java\apocalypsenow\entity\SurvivorEntity.java:108: error: package Walker7Entity does not exist this.targetSelector.addGoal(13, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal(this, Walker7Entity.CustomEntity.class, false, false));
^
C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\�rea de Trabalho\ApocalypseNow1.0\src\main\java\apocalypsenow\entity\SurvivorEntity.java:109: error: package Walker8Entity does not exist this.targetSelector.addGoal(14, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal(this, Walker8Entity.CustomEntity.class, false, false));
^
C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\�rea de Trabalho\ApocalypseNow1.0\src\main\java\apocalypsenow\entity\SurvivorEntity.java:110: error: package Walker9Entity does not exist

it repeats until walker 31 and every new entity that is also created to be recognized, if I erase the AI ​​of the entity that would attack and enter the game the entity's generation eggs are no longer there even though they are in my workspace

i know a snapshoot but still i would like to test it, is it a common error? what would be the solution to this?

In some cases, Gradle caches…
Sat, 06/26/2021 - 09:44

In some cases, Gradle caches that make sure the build process does not take too long can get corrupted. In such a case, go to:

<your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle

In this folder, there is a folder called caches. Delete this folder and open MCreator again. Next build will take a bit longer as caches need to be rebuilt. If you can not delete all files in this folder (which is necessary), reboot the computer first to remove any potential file locks.

If this is not enough to make things work, delete the entire gradle folder, not just caches, and try again.

If even this fails, try to delete the entire <your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle folder, create a new workspace with the same generator version as the version of the workspace failing, after the setup of this new workspace is done, open your current workspace, and click Build & run -> Build workspace, then Build & run -> Reload gradle project and then Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.

The solution to this problem and many other problems can be found in our knowledge base: https://mcreator.net/support/knowledgebase Please check the knowledge base before opening a new topic on the issue which has a known fix.

Last seen on 15:41, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
so i did that, but when i…
Sat, 06/26/2021 - 22:00

so i did that, but when i logged in he said i cant recognize the things that were created and he deleted everything from the mod, and when i tried to log into the old version of mcreator with the backup he said the same thing and deleted everything, so i think i lost my mod now :0