Entity Problem

Started by RRTropical on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:57, 28. Nov 2021
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Entity Problem

im trying to put notch into minecraft but i keep getting a message that reads: your workspace contains mod elements that dont compile properly. Can someone tell me how to fix this

Last seen on 01:41, 8. Jan 2024
Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I suggest checking to make…
Tue, 06/29/2021 - 05:37

I suggest checking to make sure that all of your settings are filled in right, all your texture files are there, you don't have any model errors, and that your procedures aren't malfunctioning. If you're not having any of these problems, then try a code and build regeneration, as it may be an issue with Mcreator itself. It's the bandage icon under the "Build & Run" tab. If you still can't get it to work, then provide a workspace download so I can take a look at everything for myself. If I can't find anything wrong, then I'm afraid I can't help you any further. Anyway, have a great day!

Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how do i provide a workspace…
Tue, 06/29/2021 - 16:44

how do i provide a workspace download

Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it wont letme put the link in
Tue, 06/29/2021 - 18:44

it wont letme put the link in

Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
At the top of the screen, go…
Tue, 06/29/2021 - 19:05

At the top of the screen, go to File > Export workspace to a shareable ZIP. Then, upload the ZIP here in a comment. You'll have to do it using a link though, as there's no file attachment option. I suggest using either MediaFire or FIleBin to make the link, but you can use whatever service you want.

Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, I looked at it and…
Wed, 06/30/2021 - 05:44

Well, I looked at it and everything seems to be just fine other than a few small issues. Joseph doesn't have a title/label in-game but that can be fixed by putting one in the mob editor. The rocket launcher doesn't appear to work, but this is also easily fixable by making your own item with a firework texture, using it as the ammo, and setting a procedure to trigger when the bullet hits a block/entity that explodes, spawns particles, or whatever you want the bullet to do. The summoning staff doesn't do anything because you need to first make the mob (I assume Billy) you want to summon, and then replace the command procedure with a spawn procedure and specify the custom Billy entity. As far as the whole mod elements not compiling properly issue, however, I never got anything like that at all. Also, I thought you were trying to add Notch into Minecraft, which I see nothing of in this mod. Please explain this.

Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, yes, I wanted to add…
Wed, 06/30/2021 - 19:22

Yes, yes, I wanted to add notch but I gave up before I posted this forum I had the same problems which I had with notch and I wanted to add a different character.

Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I have reason to…
Wed, 06/30/2021 - 19:27

Also I have reason to believe that the reason is because of the so tasks I wanted to make it so if u hit him he’s aggressive but u can also tame with with diamonds.. is there a way I can do that by also still having ai enabled?

Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So I messed around with the…
Thu, 07/01/2021 - 03:31

So I messed around with the AI and Goals, and based on what I found, I do not believe this is possible. I might be missing something here though, so I suggest making a separate post asking how to do this and get some other people's feedback.

Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay thank you for helping…
Thu, 07/01/2021 - 17:39

Okay thank you for helping have a great day

Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You're welcome and you too! …
Thu, 07/01/2021 - 17:57

You're welcome and you too! :D

Last seen on 04:17, 22. Dec 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i need help with this mine…
Sun, 11/28/2021 - 23:35

i need help with this mine is doing the same thing

Last seen on 14:12, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey Khmer, what's up. If you…
Tue, 06/07/2022 - 02:22

Hey Khmer, what's up. If you have some time, can you maybe check my workspace too? I have like 50 "cannot find symbol" errors and i've already deleted my cache and gradle folders various times, but it keeps giving me the same errors. In console i saw that seems related to a Mod Tab that i've deleted and then re-added with the same name and id as before, but for some reason after updating the problematic elements selecting the new tab or another different one, the errors are still there. I don't know what to do. If you can check it please leave a response here, thanks dude

Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi Mariano Argüello. I'm…
Tue, 06/07/2022 - 22:43

Hi Mariano Argüello. I'm afraid I can't help right now, as I'm currently having an issue with my MCreator that is preventing me from testing mods out. I've had this issue for months, and after so long of attempts to research, ask the community, and fix the issue, I've decided to just reinstall the program entirely and hope that that works. The next time I can get everything working, which will hopefully be by tomorrow if everything works right, I'll look into your issue. Just hold on!