Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Question about magic

Hi everyone im creating a seven deadly sins mod and wanted on spawning into the world for the first time you get the item random magic ability that as the name says on use gives you a random ability i figured out how to make the item but not the magic how do i go about that?

Last seen on 14:30, 2. Aug 2022
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What kind of magic abilities…
Wed, 06/30/2021 - 17:19

What kind of magic abilities do you want to add? You could make something where when a player presses a key something magical happens using the keybind mod element. You could also create another item that does something when you click with it. Either way, you'll probably need to make a procedure that preforms this magic. Exactly what that procedure will look like depends on how you want your magic to be used and what it will do.

Last seen on 20:40, 4. Jul 2021
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The magic i want to have a…
Wed, 06/30/2021 - 20:03

The magic i want to have a huge variety that would make it a little harder to get the sins magic abilities but i will try what you have suggested. Thank you Willk55

Last seen on 10:19, 31. Oct 2023
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I also started to make a mod…
Thu, 07/01/2021 - 13:25

I also started to make a mod about magic. I want to make a spell, what can change the caster's size, but I don't knnow howto make it. Can somebody help me?