Topic category: Help with MCreator software
Hello! I'm new at here, and I found how to delete plugins from mcreator. I don't find some tutorials, so there's one.
1. If Mcreator is open, close.
2. In finder, open your main HD (Macintosh HD)
3. If hided folders won't show up, press shift+command+.
4. Open users folder
5. Open your folder (not shared, the other one)
6. Look at the folders and find .mcreator (hidden folder, if you don't see look at step 3)
7. Open it
8. In .mcreator find plugins folder, and open it
9. If you have plugins, there'll be all of them, just move them to the trash
10. If you want to play safe, search the file what you imported to mcreator and delete that too
If not working I'm sorry, It worked for me.