How to pose the player in mod without plugin or obfuscate?

Started by 7410 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:37, 17. Jul 2021
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to pose the player in mod without plugin or obfuscate?

Hello!

MCreator version: 2021.1

Forge: 1.16.5

I have a problem. I want to make a mod, where need some animation when the player running. I've tried Obfuscate, Goldfuscate, but the mod doesn't work. Can somebody give me some codes, what I can use to my project, please? I looked for that at the entire internet, and I still don't find it. Pleaseee!

Last seen on 20:34, 16. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah, I tried using…
Fri, 07/09/2021 - 20:59

Yeah, I tried using Goldfuscate at first but it doesn't work. What you need to do is go to your mod workspace settings, and then hit the second bar. I forget what it says as I am not on Mcreator right at the moment, but you will probably see three tabs. Click the second one as I said. When on the second tab, you will see a checkbox that says Goldfuscate. Click that and save changes. Then, wait a minute, and when finished, go into your procedure. For the triggers, scroll all the way down until you see the one that says something like "Setup rotations for player - Goldfuscate" then you can do your If and Do procedure from there. If you have any other issues just ask.

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maaan I tried so many times…
Sat, 07/10/2021 - 14:39

Maaan I tried so many times to do that animation, and after I read your comment and I followed your and Goldorions steps step by step, it worked, but Minecraft crashed all the time when I tried to run the client inside MCreator. I needed to export the mod, and import it to minecraft, but it worked partly. When the character runs, the main running animation still playing with my animation, and it looks weird. But now, I'm trying to solve that problem by myself. Thank your support!

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have another question: Can…
Sat, 07/10/2021 - 16:04

I have another question: Can I change the bodyparts position? I mean is there a way to change only the position without rotating?

Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe 1.16.5 isn't…
Sat, 07/10/2021 - 21:01

Maybe 1.16.5 isn't compatible with Goldfuscate? I'll get back to you if I find anything.

Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yup, Goldfuscate seems to be…
Sat, 07/10/2021 - 21:04

Yup, Goldfuscate seems to be the problem. My game had been crashing before and I didn't know why. I took Goldfuscate off and now it works. That sux big time :(

Last seen on 19:20, 25. Jun 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well did you import the mod?…
Sat, 01/08/2022 - 04:15

Well did you import the mod? There's a tutorial on how to do it (link here). Maybe that's why your game was crashing.