User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need Dungeons And Bosses Ideas
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 23:31 (edited)

I need good dungeons and bosses ideas for my mod: The Lunar Dimension. I've started a desert pyramid for the inferno crystal, but I don't have ideas for the boss. For the dungeon, I already know I want a maze of somekind but that's it. And, also, I need to do 3 more dungeons about the nature, the lightning and.. Spiders?? (don't try to make sense of this) and bosses (about these three things). So, go wild. Every single idea is good.

Sorry for the two people that suggested there ideas, I forgot to mentionned about what.

Edited by MortiusTitanOfDeath on Tue, 08/17/2021 - 23:31
Last seen on 08:44, 30. Sep 2024
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's cool. You could do…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 00:12

That's cool. You could do like a cave dungeon with a mob that's related to mineshafts like a giant zombie or cave spider, who have the ability to spawn mobs. Or a dungeon under the sea a bit like an ocean monument, and there's guardians and elder guardians, and then like a guardian king that can shoot three of the damaging beam things instead of one or something. Or for your maze thing, if it's not for the pyramid, you could have a Minotaur wandering around, and it's another boss. But I'm not a very creative person so you don't have to do my suggestions, but you can if you think they could be good.

Last seen on 11:17, 7. Oct 2024
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for your ideas, I'll…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 02:58

Thanks for your ideas, I'll keep them in mind!

Last seen on 14:13, 4. Jun 2022
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Cloaked demon - spawns in…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 21:25

Cloaked demon - spawns in husks and can give the player nausea effect drops new type of healing apple