Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Better Dimension Creator (Custom Sky)

I noticed all of the forums for this subject were improper or illegal and were removed, so I am suggesting this feature myself. I have been working on a very nice mod for about 1 year now, it has not been published yet but should have ~1000 elements in it when it is done, It is a tech mod that adds space travel and other dimensions, the issue is creating the custom dimensions. The Current editor only allows for the following setups: Main Filler Block, Fluid Block, Biomes, Sky Override(which breaks a lot), sleep attempt, imitate overworld(clouds sun, and MOON, respawnable, dense fog, water vaporize. I would like it if it were possible to replace the skybox with a custom texture or change astronomical bodies, as it is kind of silly that all my dimensions with a sun also have to have a clone of earth's moon. If you cannot allow custom sky bodies at least at 2 checkboxes (Enable Sun) (Enable Moon). If you cant allow custom skyboxes at least allow the option to disable time progression so that it is always day or night so worlds with black skies are not stuck with the orange/yellow effect when the time turns to a specific period. Another thing I would like overhauled would be biome scale in custom dimensions, if I have a custom dimension I cannot set how large each biome is, in fact the Mcreator dimension biomes are smaller than the overworld biomes. This makes my worlds look very wrong as it is just splotches of random colors in the same area, it would be nice to have a biome scale input or something. I feel dimensions are very very limited for Mcreator and is the reason the modding community is clogged with iffy dimension mods, such as a mod that adds the nether but all blocks are replaced with cobweb, I want Mcreator to allow more diversity among dimensions.

I hope at least somebody reads this post before it gets burried under everything else.

Last seen on 16:18, 11. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This got me thinking about…
Mon, 08/16/2021 - 18:58

This got me thinking about the minecraft mod called "Mystcraft". Mystcraft is a mod that allows the player to create dimensions (Called "Ages") with symbol combination. I bring up Mystcraft because it created dimensions with wild world properties, like having 3 suns and an extended daylight cycle, or checkered world generation, rainbow Skys, End skybox and so on.
I do not know the involvement needed to make such an addition to MCreator to allow dimensions with multiple suns, but seeing that it has been done and made into a working mod that allows for dimension creation while in game, I can't imagine it being too tough. It will certainly allow for more cool dimension creation.

Last seen on 23:15, 3. May 2024
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
mostly I just want to remove…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 20:44

mostly I just want to remove the moon

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
please find a way to get…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 20:44

please find a way to get more people to see this

Last seen on 05:30, 1. May 2024
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I agree with this, especialy…
Fri, 09/03/2021 - 16:43

I agree with this, especialy about how small dimension biomes are.

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I edit?
Sat, 11/06/2021 - 22:21

How do I edit?

Last seen on 19:44, 28. Jun 2023