Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Reversion Mod

Reversion is a revitalisation of my Immersion mod, recreating everything with better textures and more interesting blocks to flesh out the build palette. The eventual plan is to have  combat & food submods to not have them within the main mod - to allow people to choose what they actually want in the game. Reversion is designed around Mojang's own design philosophies.

The mod in its current form introduces expanded block variations for the basic stone types aswell as introduces two new stones, Embercrag & Limestone representing Hard & Soft blocks respectively (can only make variations in stonecutter; soft blocks require precision to form; hard blocks are too difficult to form by hand). It also introduces Dripstone & Calcite variations for 1.17, and introduces variations to Bricks aswell as Soulsandstone. - There is no set roadmap for future updates, but expect more to come.

https://mcreator.net/modification/78303/reversion

Some kind of bump, some kind…
Mon, 09/06/2021 - 09:09

Some kind of bump, some kind of "I want to get notifications from this topic" comment :D

Good job on Reversion, mate! ^^

Last seen on 01:10, 24. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I spent the last 3 or so…
Wed, 09/08/2021 - 10:17

I spent the last 3 or so hours this morning churning out some more block ideas

Below is a picture containing Chorus Wood (returning from Immersion) & Hyperborae Wood* (not really wood, a slime & plant mixture really)
Chorus Wood can be made using chorus fruit or the chorus flower to get 1 or 4 logs respectively
Hyperborae Wood* can be made by first making Plant Mass & Slime Pellets, Recipes in the 2nd & 3rd Picture

Alongside the new woods is a new wood-block variant, the Wood Panel, each recipe in the 3rd picture
All Woods
First set of Recipes

2nd Set of New Recipes

For Plant Moss you can use any of those 7 items in a 4x4 to make it, all of which except the lilypad are renewable iirc

Alongside this I have made dozens of changes to the TAGs in use with the mod, allowing the soulstone blocks to finally live out their dream of being real soul-burners, I've also been fixing some of the recipes like the mud brick recipe, which is supposed to use mud ball + an additive (gravel, clay, sand, Rotten Flesh) but was not working.

Soul FIRE!

Update 0.000.0002 should be out very soon - perhaps even today, just ironing out some bugs at the moment

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
- I Should also mention the…
Wed, 09/08/2021 - 10:25

- I Should also mention the slime pellet recipe is reversible, and all soulstone blocks will also work with soul speed

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wanted to share what I've…
Sat, 09/11/2021 - 12:21

Wanted to share what I've been working on since the release of Update 2, The beginnings of Update 3, which will end up being the largest update so far as it will introduce a wide variety of content for different playstyles of the game, from the farmers to the nether survivalists.

First off the New Limestone!
New Limestone (From Update 2 with some further Tweaks)

Alongside the new Limestone textures I have updated other existing blocks to have stairs, slabs & walls, aswell as introduce another new Limestone type SLIMESTONE.
Stairs/Slabs/Walls for Mud Bricks, Remaining Limestone, Dripstone & Embercrag Variants & new Limestone variant (Slimestone)

There is also a new block! 16 in fact!
Porcelain!

A Block I wanted to add in the original Immersion but couldn't due to the lost workspace, its an opposite to concrete & can be mined faster, at a reduced blast resistance. It is also slightly tinted blue + is much brighter. You make it with Clay + Quartz to make 2 White Porcelain Paste, you can then dye it any colour. Throw the Porcelain paste into a Furnace & it will result in a block.
Porcelain Blocks!

The final thing I have been working on is a major WIP but I feel is good enough to show, I wanted to start working on the food portion of this mod, and wanted to also start with crops that typically grow on or near fluids. In this case I decided to use trays to grow these crops on, the first two crops being Rice & Soulbeads. Soulbeads can be eaten outright and are a crop you can grow in the nether (and will grow faster in the Nether), however Rice can be turned into 9 different foods, Rice Bowl, *Meat* & Rice Stew, and the Glutton's Stew; a stew that takes every form of Meat in the game to craft. The bowls can stack, and rice has a decent Saturation rate. I'm not sure about the plant textures just yet, so they are still a WIP.

These two crops require a tray to be placed & filled with the correct soil (dirt or soul sand for these two), and also require a fluid beneath the tray. The benefit of this is that these crops will grow faster than ordinary crops.

Farming Trays, Soulbeads & Rice

I'm going to continue working on some of the things to come in Update 3, so suggestions are always welcome!

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update 4 - aka the Dark &…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 07:13

Update 4 - aka the Dark & Damp Update (0.002.0064) is now here! Featuring countless new blocks, many new foods & items, new ores, 5 new mobs, the first 2 biomes with the mod & the very very early beginnings of a new dimension!

The first thing to show is the new items, Bok Choy, Nigiri & Sushi, Cinnamon Sticks, Lurploen Totem (used for the dimension on a crying obsidian frame), Duck & Frog Legs! - now you might be wondering what the new mobs are with the last two-
All new Items added in Update 4

- So I wont hesitate to show you the 5 new mobs that have been added to Reversion!

4 Duck Variations & A Slimy Duck also known as a Frog
Each duck variation has special spawn conditions with the Normal duck spawning fairly regularly across the world, the Mallard duck spawning in mostly colder biomes, the Whistling duck spawning in mostly hotter biomes, and the Killer Duck... Which has a 1/100 chance of spawning in when the game spawns a normal duck.

All ducks drop feathers, raw duck & duck eggs. - As for the frog, you can expect raw frog legs & slime balls. Frogs will spawn fairly often in swamps & the first new biome of the mod, the Savannah Wetlands!
4 Duck Variations & A Duck that totally isnt a frog

The Savanna Wetlands is a biome variation of both the Savanna & Swamp, and you will find plentiful amounts of Acacia Trees here, aswell as the Duck, Whistling Duck & Frog. - You are also going to find the first new wood type & tree of the mod, Cinnamon Trees! The biome is also home to a large amount of Bees, with the Cinnamon Tree occasionally spawning with a hive attached to it.

The first new biome, Savanna Wetlands

Cinnamon & Acacia wood spawns fairly regularly in this biome, although you can also find them in Swamps & Jungles.

Alongside the new wood comes new nether blocks, including Embercrag Ores (including a brand new material) & Popped Netherrack (from Immersion)

Cinnamon Wood & New Nether Blocks/Ores

You will also find new Nether Brick Variations and the recipe for which have been made from the various nether fungi!
But whats the green one you ask?
New Nether Brick Variants!

Viribris! - A New Netherlike Hyphae found in the Indev Lurploen Dimension!
The New Blue Material is known as Tenebrium & is currently only used to make the totem to go to Lurploen, however it should be considered a step up from Netherite, and can only be mined with Netherite. You will find Tenebrium near the roof of the Nether.

Viribris Wood & Tenebrium!

And thats all I can really show for Update 4, im hoping to figure out a way of getting the Viribris fungus to generate within the nether for the next update, but for now it is restricted only to the new dimension. Next update will be adding more to 2 other vanilla biomes, aswell as more to the dimension itself. I hope you are all doing well!

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am also working on…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 07:29

I am also working on localisation files for German, French, Spanish, & Russian to hopefully make the mod more accessible for those that do not speak all that much English - They may not be 100% accurate, but I will try my best

If you would like me to…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 07:44

If you would like me to translate your mod to Polish, just send me the file / document (you have Discord/email on my profile). I will gladly help you with that one :)

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
After a bit of…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 09:29

After a bit of experimentation, I simply do not know enough french, or russian to translate those ones effectively;
however the German localisation is fully complete; Spanish one will probably be a while

Last seen on 16:59, 27. Aug 2022
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can translate this mod to…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 10:00

I can translate this mod to russian language, I'm from Russia, lol.
We can contact on discord if you would like to.

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Aye, just send an friend…
Sun, 09/19/2021 - 10:51

Aye, just send an friend request to AethelCat#7924 and i'll give you a csv file

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update 0.002.0084 is out!…
Wed, 09/22/2021 - 09:26

Update 0.002.0084 is out! Featuring new crops, backported Calcite & Dripstone, new block variations for a wide variety of crops, loads of new food items, & uses for the Soul Vial & Tenebrium!

As it is only a minor update I have 2 images to share

New Block Variants!
New Blocks & Block Variations

New Items & Crops!

New Items, Tenebrium Uses, Foods & Crops

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Quick update for those using…
Thu, 09/23/2021 - 07:56

Quick update for those using the mod in a survival world, I'll be removing the custom dimension (Lurploen) in the next update, as im currently working on getting Viribris to generate in the nether... Which has not been easy.

- This is a warning to backup any survival worlds before you download the next update when it releases (or not be in the dimension).

It'll be a fair bit before I release the 6th Major Update, but I'm spending a lot of time on it due to Nether Generation being so difficult to work with.

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Viribris Wood will also be…
Thu, 09/23/2021 - 19:44

Viribris Wood will also be removed in the next update, could not for the life of me get it to generate properly within the Nether, I'll instead be focusing on the biomes portion of Reversion, including a planned 16 wood variations, and more visually distinct biomes.

The Dimension & Viribris Wood are going to be shelved, I may return to them in future, or give them new life in a different mod; who knows?!

Need not to worry though, This update will be big, massive even; perhaps doubling its size entirely, I'll keep posting teaser photos until it's release

For now, Have a very early preview of 2 upcoming mobs - the Bone Duck & Wither Outrider
Bone Duck

Wither Outrider

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
6* not 16 variations, 16 is…
Thu, 09/23/2021 - 20:41