• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Remake mod "Invasion" for new versions
Wed, 09/08/2021 - 12:23 (edited)

Hello everyone.
The truth is that I only made one mod years ago but it has disappeared (it was one of Templar soldiers.).
I know how to program in c and python but not in java, and I would like to know from the opinion of creators of MCreator how difficult it will be to develop a mod similar to this ("https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/invasions") .
It is a mod where to put a block (nexus) monsters appeared in waves seeking to destroy the nexus. There were different mobs zombie engineer who put blocks, zombies that broke blocks, spiders ...
It was fun to defend a castle from them, I wondered if it would be difficult to make a similar mod.
If anyone knows of a mod similar to this for more modern versions it would be appreciated.

Edited by Dynamowtf on Wed, 09/08/2021 - 12:23
Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I recommend learning JAVA,…
Fri, 09/10/2021 - 03:01

I recommend learning JAVA, if you know Python or C++/C# it should be relatively easy to learn, but remember that you don't have to make everything in Eclipse or something like that, since the make of the block, or some mobs should be possible with a basic knowledge of procedures. just the waves or mobs aiming for the block might be code.

Last seen on 10:32, 10. Sep 2021
Joined Mar 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@RexCerv  Thank you very…
Fri, 09/10/2021 - 09:56

@RexCerv  Thank you very much for replying, I have never looked at how to make a mod for minecaft. What do you recommend me to make the mod with Mcreator or with programs like Eclipse ...

I would appreciate some advice, thank you very much.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ofc I would recommend…
Fri, 09/10/2021 - 17:18

ofc I would recommend everyone to make it with Eclipse if they know JAVA, because MCreator can be limited in some parts or buggy, but MCreator can be very useful with base code too since it generates you the Workspace in seconds, it generates simple things (or some complex too) in a very short time.

So in conclusion, if you really want to remake a mod like that, do it with MCreator, and the things you need to code, just code them, also MCreator lets you make Functions, which it's a really big boost to mod development.

Last seen on 20:42, 20. Mar 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I remember a mod called …
Sun, 10/10/2021 - 20:07

I remember a mod called "Hostile Worlds: Invasions", which isn't the same, and is still in 1.12.2, but it still has the same overall concept, if this helps