importing Custom Animations from json files.

Started by ANC_Slayer321 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 18:22, 15. Nov 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
importing Custom Animations from json files.

Ive been trying to add a mob for a custom dimension ive made, however i can not add the animations, based on tutorials this is because the blockbench geckolib addon is not allowing me to export a java animated entitiy, however i thought maybe Mcreator could possibly add a way to take the exported json animations and add in a way to allow them to work for the living entity's, as in there is a new tab when creating the custom entities called animations, and then in resources another tab called animations, and you could import animations through the resources tab, then select them when making the entity.

also how many times did i say animations in this entire message,

one like from anyone who counts and puts as a reply(may not get a like if i forget or dont see it, sorry if that happens)

i look forward to hearing some reply's,

cya and have a nice day.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
6 times also you cannot…
Sun, 10/03/2021 - 05:32

6 times

also you cannot import your custom animations via json to the MCreators editor, however, you could use Geckolib if you have an older version, or use a bit of coding with some tutorials there are for this

Last seen on 18:22, 15. Nov 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
AH ok, i have the geckolib…
Tue, 10/05/2021 - 14:27

AH ok, i have the geckolib addon instaled for MCreator and Blockbench, ill search up how to use it

Last seen on 04:46, 14. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
could you plz link those…
Thu, 11/16/2023 - 08:17

could you plz link those tutorials? mathHelper is disabled all my custom animations cant work on 2023 mcreator now :(