Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Introducing Our 2 New Guns!

Some of you may know, I'm working on a mod called Paint Goes Crafting, a sequel to my most popular mod (at the time of writing this), Mineball.

Here are two guns I will be releasing in the mod:

-- The Incognito --

The Incognito is a gun that looks like a real gun from the times of the Revolutionary War, but in reality, it's a paintball gun. Disguised to make your enemies fear you.

Of course your enemies will know it's a paintball gun, especially if it's the only mod in the world/server you made, but y'know. Good to have options. It is a little bit more powerful than the standard rifle, but speaking of power, we have something that you may want to be cautious with on the battlefield.

-- The Power Rifle --

Just a fun game of paintball in Minecraft with your friends, or in this case, enemies, right?

So you're just spraying them down with your Sentry Rifle, y'know, and then someone on the other team pulls out the Big Daddy, the Power Rifle.

You hide behind a crate, but the enemy blasts through the crate. Nothing can stop this man! So finally, you escape to the Nether and glitch above the roof. Then, you see in the chat...

"Monkman23 has achieved 'We Need To Go Deeper'".

And, the username of the one with the gun is Monkman23. You then hear footsteps, and a nametag approaching. You freeze on the roof, but your nametag is purely visible to Monkman23. You hear a shot as the block above Monkman23 breaks. That block was bedrock.

---------

And those were the guns! By the way, yes, the Power Rifle CAN kill you. It does 10 damage, so this may be scarier than the Incognito.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
cool
Thu, 10/14/2021 - 22:52

cool

Last seen on 17:11, 11. Sep 2022
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE: Too Much Things 2…
Sat, 03/26/2022 - 23:05

UPDATE: Too Much Things 2 has surpassed the amount of downloads of Mineball.