Can you make it so you can break something only with a specific item like a special pickaxe.

Started by EmeraldMinecart on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 19:41, 23. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can you make it so you can break something only with a specific item like a special pickaxe.
Fri, 11/05/2021 - 11:21 (edited)

So I got a dungeon mod and I want to make it so you have to defeat a boss to make a  special pickaxe which is the only item/pickaxe that can break a special shield to get the dungeon loot but can also be used as a pickaxe better than diamond. So I can't figure out how to make it so that the pickaxe is the only thing that can break and damage that shield like if its anything else than the special pickaxe it will be like bedrock wont even start breaking but if it is the special pickaxe it will become a breakable block and break that shield which is considered as a block but doesn't drop anything. So is it possible to make it like that if so then how. Ps it didn't let me make it anything but a general discussion must be a bug.

Edited by EmeraldMinecart on Fri, 11/05/2021 - 11:21
Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
just by the title, yes…
Fri, 11/05/2021 - 14:32

just by the title, yes. procedures. if you asked smt else on the text didn't see it so sorry abt that 

Last seen on 15:46, 5. Dec 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I wanted to do it. And did!…
Sun, 11/28/2021 - 09:52

I wanted to do it. And did! Make block unbreakable, then create procedure when trying to break block:
If main hand item is special pickaxe:
Break block

Last seen on 19:41, 23. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks Catto26 after a bit…
Sun, 11/28/2021 - 18:12

Thanks Catto26 after a bit of searching for some procedure blocks it worked thanks again