Are you able to vote your own mod for MOTW + Can you submit betas/alphas for MOTW *ANSWERED

Started by Cool_tellow on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 02:26, 7. Aug 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Are you able to vote your own mod for MOTW + Can you submit betas/alphas for MOTW *ANSWERED
Wed, 11/24/2021 - 21:13 (edited)

I am not planning to see if I can right this instant; I am waiting until I am 100% sure that it has enough quality and quantity to make it. This is also not meant to sound egotistical, so I apologize in advance if anything I may or may not write comes off as so.

So far, I am incredibly proud of my mod, and after all planned content is finished, I hope to be able to submit it. Would you be allowed to do so, or do you have to have another person submit it. This somewhat leads into my second question. Are you able to submit betas/alphas to MOTW? (If I am able to, I am waiting to make my mod in a released state before I submit) But let's say I run into a mod that's pretty damn good, but it's a beta or something. Am I able to submit it or do I have to wait and hope for that developer to make a full-release version?

Thank you in advance, assuming someone responds to this.

Edited by Cool_tellow on Wed, 11/24/2021 - 21:13
Of course, you can submit…
Wed, 11/24/2021 - 03:25

Of course, you can submit your own mods. In fact, I think 95% of MOTW have been submitted by their author. You can also submit it at any stage of its development. As long as your mod is great, it doesn't matter who submitted it and if you finished it or not.

Last seen on 02:26, 7. Aug 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you.
Wed, 11/24/2021 - 21:12

Thank you.