Minecraft crashing after launching to test my mod and loading up a world

Started by NuclearFoutus87 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:56, 8. Jan 2022
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minecraft crashing after launching to test my mod and loading up a world

So i am having a issue when i launch my game through mcreator and try to test my mod my minecraft launches perfectly. But when i click create new world or even try to launch a old world it crashes. Ive looked at the debug screen but im not to smart with it. Its a huge list of errors but at the bottom it shows me i guess how to fix it but i still dont understand what im supposed to do. Can someone please help??????

Here is what was at the bottom of the list in the debug screen,

> Task :runClient FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':runClient'.
> Process 'command 'C:\Users\CJ TheGamersEdge\Desktop\MCreator\MCreator.EAP.2021.3.b49312.Windows.64bit\MCreatorEAP20213b49312\jdk\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 33s
10 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 7 up-to-date

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 33 seconds

And if you want the entire debug message let me know and ill post it as a comment. Please help!!!!!

Last seen on 17:26, 8. Sep 2023
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think it's a stack…
Thu, 12/30/2021 - 07:17

I think it's a stack overflow/underflow error. This is a pretty common error, but what you're describing sounds like something I'm also having trouble with.