Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)
Recently I updated mcreator to 2021.3 so I could update my mod to 1.17, and after fixing the issues that arose with plugins not being updated, I noticed that the "Before entity is hurt" procedure I was using sometimes no longer worked. The procedure primarily checks for any custom potion effects the entity has so as to run their effects, but the potions that cancel the initial trigger no longer seem to work.
Rugged is the only potion effect that still works. Additionally, the little test thing at the bottom also works. However, only those two snippets actually work. I take damage as regular when applied with other potions, regardless of what the effect is supposed to do. If anyone has any information on how to fix this, please let me know.