Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
First Install - Workspace Setup Failed

Hello. I am brand new to this forum and app. Just downloaded today and upon the first time creating a workspace, I received the error "Workspace setup failed". I tried several more times to open a workspace, and I even clicked the rerun the setup button. I turned off my firewall, turned off wifi hotspot, allowed gradle more memory, cleared gradle cache and entire gradle file, uninstalled and removed all files and the app, reinstalled everything, Still, this issue persists.

I am also being sent to the "Hang on, We're almost there!" page to sign up and subscribe, donate, etc every single time I open a workspace, whether new or old. How do I stop this from happening?

Here is the error:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'.
> Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.17.1-37.1.1_mapped_official_1.17.1.
 Searched in the following locations:
 - file:/C:/Users/Strud/.mcreator/gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.17.1-37.1.1_mapped_official_1.17.1/forge-1.17.1-37.1.1_mapped_official_1.17.1.pom
 - file:/C:/Users/Strud/.mcreator/gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.17.1-37.1.1_mapped_official_1.17.1/forge-1.17.1-37.1.1_mapped_official_1.17.1.jar
 Required by:
  project :
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 36s
Task completed in 43 seconds

Last seen on 11:52, 26. Nov 2023
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Same thing happens to me