Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how to get images and stuff back? most of my images are gone

i got a new computer today and i imported the files through github and it was fine for like a few hours but now when i opened mcreator most images are gone and the textures are all purple and black. can someone help me? i really need help since i dont have any of the images since im on a new computer. i have them on my old computer but it would take a long time to get them back and id prefer to get them all at once. heres the link for a image to see the pictures how most of them are missing: https://imgur.com/a/QfIslg2

Last seen on 06:01, 19. Apr 2024
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Why not transfer the files…
Tue, 01/04/2022 - 02:51

Why not transfer the files thru a flash drive or external hard drive, it will take you 3 to 5 minutes. By default all your mod's textures would be at: ---If you are usind Windows---

YOUE HARD DRIVE:\Users\YOUR USER ACCOUNT\MCreatorWorkspaces\YOUR MOD NAME\src\main\resources\assets\YOUR MOD ID\textures

Yeah, I'd suggest moving…
Wed, 01/12/2022 - 10:15

Yeah, I'd suggest moving images manually - workspace, in the end, is only one big folder, you don't need to make a selection here. And GitHub is known for its issues from time to time, so you should always make backups while importing anything from it (at least on MCR field).