Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Moderators, I need help!

My mod removed please help me. I put my mod on your site and after a day you removed this mod that the site. Why?

https://mcreator.net/modification/83497/minecraft-realistic

Last seen on 04:54, 16. Apr 2024
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am not a moderator, but…
Fri, 01/28/2022 - 15:19

I am not a moderator, but this site has basic rule when uploading a mod. And it is summarized in one ... reading. Before posting your mod read the guidelines.

Take some time to read this ... https://mcreator.net/wiki/modification-publishing-guidelines

Introduction

This is the page, where you can learn all about posting modifications on MCreator's community. Keep in mind, that we only allow mods made using MCreator!

Making a good modification page

Making a good picture

Selecting a good picture is sometimes just as important as making a good mod in the first place. A good picture makes your mod more attractive which is what every mod creator wants to achieve. You must have permission for using it! The best way is to make the picture yourself which can be done using various free programs such as Gimp, paint.net, or paid programs such as Photoshop. We advise you not to use Paint since the quality of pictures made with it often doesn't meet our requirements. The pictures mustn't have a white background. You can use mod's screenshot instead, but be sure that it isn't an inventory screenshot and that it doesn't contain the hotbar (press the F1 key). Using a random picture or one that doesn't meet the basic standards mentioned above will result in the permanent removal of your mod!

MCreator Mod Picture Guidelines

Making a good description

Making a good description for your mod is essential as it's the last thing one sees before downloading the mod. It can truly be the deciding factor for some to either download your mod or not. The description has to be written in the English language! Any other languages in your mod's description will result in the permanent removal of your mod. Bilingual descriptions are not allowed as well. Doing so will lead to the removal of the non-English parts.

The Minimal length of the description is 300 characters! A filler text of random characters or numbers just to fill out this requirement may result in permanent account termination.

Mod version control

If you have multiple versions of mods, you don't need to make a new mod page for each version, even if the mod is for different versions of Minecraft. In such a case, select the highest supported version of Minecraft as the version mod supports. Mod sequels are allowed to be posted as different modifications since they usually differ from predecessors by a lot. Duplicates will be removed.

Undesirable mod types

Alongside prohibited content as described in our Terms of use, there are some other types of mods that are in most cases not allowed on our website due to low added value and the number of such mod types:

• Ore packs: mods such as ruby mod, emerald mod, (insert ore name here) ore mod, more ores types of mods, unless there is enough additional value to the mod beyond just new tools, armor, ores, ...
  • Basic more commands mods: mods only adding commands such as set spawn, game mode, or other basic tasks without new original commands
  • Tool and armor packs: similar to the category above
  • More weapons mod, unless there is an additional added value to the mod
  • More recipes mods, unless there is an added value
  • "A little bit of everything" mods
  • OP swords, tools, hammers, wands, ...
  • Hacks and cheats mods
  • Colored blocks types of mods without any additional functionality
  • Herobrine mods
  • Testing mods only made to test out the functionality of MCreator

A general rule of thumb is that if the mod has original content, it is allowed in regards to this section.

Notice

Not putting much effort into the mod's page may cause that it won't be as popular as it could be or it might even be removed by the site moderators.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In summary ... 

Make a good description for your mod, screenshots, wording, etc. You will receive a warning before they take action, just make sure to read and understand the guidelines.