Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(TUTORIAL) How to fill up a bottle with custom fluid

Good afternoon. I have lately been having trouble with filling up a bottle with a custom fluid, but now I have figured it out and would like to share my findings with the community.

Prerequisites: A bottle item, and a custom fluid.

Create a new procedure with a global event trigger player right clicks with item. Go to templates and find the template named fill a bottle with custom fluid. Read all the comments, (they are little question mark bubbles on procedure blocks) and follow their instructions.

One final thing, if your fluid is water based, (you have to select water or lava when making a fluid) then place the procedure block cancel event that triggered global trigger (it's in advanced procedures) beneath the procedure block play at x, y, z, with level: 1, pitch: 1, category: neutral, sound: item.bottle.fill.This is what it should look like in the end. If your liquid is lava based, you don't have to do the last step.

Last seen on 16:20, 16. Nov 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I cannot see the image, also…
Sun, 09/17/2023 - 13:13

I cannot see the image, also is it at THE bottom of the procedure (Like below if item in main hand is glass bottle) thing or other?