Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I not making anything new

As you guys don't understand anything I just said I'm not going to anything to make right now and I mean like forever because I have it very hard with the new updates on procedure from mcreator and as you don't understand me me I am wasting your time because you don't want to understand anything that I just said you don't even and I mean like even get me what I mean by the point what I mean so in another way I'm not going to update my mods were that I can on make something else because all of those things that's the new Mcreator in made can form make even don't know to understand about tutorials want I can only understand if it is basically a demonstration like I mean you show me I follow you as I followed the same exactly sample however every time that I say this it doesn't matter that you don't listen to me me so I let my mods on Mcreator stay on this website and do nothing else if you want to contact me then leave discord on so I can add you and even if you don't understand me what you thinking what I said it doesn't mean that you don't really going to understand me so the only way you can understand me is correctly with in my voice so that I can better explain it but as you don't want to or anything else that you thinking in your own mind and it's not the same that I mean it because I am seriously mean what I mean it's not anything that you thinking or otherwise it's only what I mean it in my seriously way

Last seen on 11:32, 6. May 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hmm don't understand me okĀ 
Tue, 02/15/2022 - 06:59

Hmm don't understand me ok