User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator for Android devices?

Hey Folks,

I recently worked on a Minecraft: Java Edition forge mod on my MacBook Air. While the working with Mcreator, an idea came me that you can make with Mcreator 2022.1 an Android Version because I have a Samsung Galaxy Android device at Home, which currently has a Minecraft forge server running on it and I want to Play with Mods on it, but only with Self-made. And some Users also have the Minecraft: Java Edition on Android installed and they also want to play with Minecraft forge mods. Now to my question: Can you please also make with Mcreator 2022.1 and Android Studio an .apk-file for Mcreator? This would be really, really nice for me for the both reasons above.

Sincerely yours,

Atten007😊

Last seen on 17:38, 6. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mean, aren't android apps…
Wed, 03/16/2022 - 08:03

I mean, aren't android apps made with java? I've never seen it but wouldn't that mean you could technically run Minecraft Java Edition?

Last seen on 12:45, 4. Feb 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Goldorion it is java. I got…
Sat, 02/04/2023 - 12:44

@Goldorion it is java. I got java on phone myself as well, its pretty easy actually , go to your appstore and search for "PojavLauncher"

Last seen on 14:47, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@adrakusek This…
Sun, 02/05/2023 - 09:28

@adrakusek This PojavLauncher I can say this is just an Emulation of the Java Edition.

Bedrock Edition officially by Mojang is not on Java it's based on C++.

Last seen on 16:09, 22. Dec 2023
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
While not officially…
Fri, 12/22/2023 - 16:02

While not officially accepted, if you use the windows version of mc threw wine (works on android don't have a ios to test) you can run the windows version of mcreator be sure to have the latest jre (or what ever version is required) from windows installed threw wine too

I know Android uses Java…
Tue, 01/02/2024 - 21:53

I know Android uses Java. However, this is not the same Java we use on computers. There are some major differences between both of them. One example of the difference is Java Swing (the built-in API we use to make the UIs) and so, this absence would require us to make a brand new UI from scratch using a different system (Android Java uses a XML format). So technically yes we use Java on Android, but in practice, we can't use the same Java as we do on a computer.