Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Looking for ideas for mobs!

So basically, I'm making a mod all about adding sort of dangerous mobs into Minecraft! Ala' lycanites mobs or Mozie's mobs. So, I'm looking for mob ideas! Mostly anything: real animals, fantasy creatures or completely made-up creatures. Please add your idea!

Last seen on 18:26, 16. May 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can try to add a new…
Fri, 03/25/2022 - 17:38

You can try to add a new golem enemy that has TONS of health and deals high damage. I would recommend giving it less damage than the warden, or you might have to make a new set of armor. The enemy can also throw boulders at you, dealing lots of damage and knockback. I want the mob to be neutral, so you don't have to fight it when you're not prepared. When it is defeated, I want it to drop a special item used for crafting new and wacky weapons.

Last seen on 20:50, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You should add "Poison Slime…
Thu, 04/14/2022 - 13:19

You should add "Poison Slime". Which is a purple slime that whenever it wants to attack, instead of hitting you by melee. It causes blocks in a radius of 8 blocks to turn into a custom block called "Poisoned Block" which is a Purple block that when you touch it, you get poison III. It only attacks by melee when the player is able to get close enough.