User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How toi create a liquid

Hello

I would like to create a custom liquid but even looking at tutorials I can't do it if you can help me

Thank you

Last seen on 16:10, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is quite easy but long,…
Fri, 03/25/2022 - 17:35

This is quite easy but long, so follow with me:

Add a new fluid, or press U (hotkey)

The fluid type will indicate whether it will be similar to water or lava.

Flow rate is how fast the liquid will flow. The lower the number, the faster it will flow.

The flow strength is how strong the liquid will push entities away from the liquid. The lower the number, the weaker the push. A negative number will instead pull entities.

The level decrease per block indicates how much liquid the liquid loses when it goes futher, until it reaches 0. A lower number will make the liquid reach a further area.

The slope finds distance is complicated, so you can find that in MCreator.

Can sources multiply can be enabled and if it is, it can make infinite sources similarly to water.

Spawn drip particles can be enabled and if it is, it will spawn drip particles below the solid block it's standing on, and if there's air below the solid block.

You can add a still and flowing texture of the liquid, and you can add a texture for the bucket.

You can add advanced properties like if the fluid makes light or if it can glow (like magma blocks).

For generation, you can allow the liquid to spawn on the surface, nether, or the end. You can change the rarity of the lakes as well. The higher the number, the rarer the lake.

You can restrict generation by putting it into some biomes. I recommend doing it for a custom biome.

And that's  all the basics! I hope this helped.