User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[SUGGESTION] few Changes

Hello
I have been using MCreator for some time now and during that time I noticed a few things missing. I myself can not code in Minecraft so I only use the procedure. I find it sad that you are limited in MCreator I have thought about what you could still add so:

-make a player attribute change block so you can easily change the player attributes like Max_Health or attack_damage i know there is a way to change these attributes with the execute block but it's a bit complicated

-When you create an item, let the user decide what size the item is, it's really annoying to go into the json file and add some small code.

-Let the user also decide the exact size for the GUI button, so we can create a professional GUI and not some stretchy elastic looking buttons

- When creating a text label, give the user the option to make the text larger or smaller. (I thank Klemen and the other Mcreator developers for the simple UI creation, but it has its own problems and they are so annoying).

- Add a function for ranged items to create your own particle track

-Create a procedural block that blocks the player's movement so they can't jump and run.

- Make some custom bars like the XP bar for different stats (I don't know how hard this is to implement).

- Again, some GUI support like the user here explains (https://mcreator.net/forum/78506/more-gui-support-please-would-be-so-be…)

- Also, the texture of the bipeds should be fixed, I mean every user who wants to create a living entity gets stuck for a moment just because it's a weird texture bug

Those are some changes that would be useful and MCreator users would be excited about them too.

Thanks for reading

Last seen on 08:56, 17. Sep 2023
Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello. I’ve been using…
Mon, 09/04/2023 - 17:41

Hello. I’ve been using things for a couple years and there are 2 things that annoy me a lot.

1. The stone texture in the stamp tool is awful and does not look like minecraft. Please PLEASE make the stone texture in the stamp tool accurate to the deafult Minecraft texture 

2. There is no paper texture in the stamp tool. It happens to me a lot when I want to use a paper texture for a mod element but everytime I remember that for some reason there is no paper texture stamp.