Ideas for powerful abilities for a late-game mod.

Started by Ali107 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 20:50, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ideas for powerful abilities for a late-game mod.

I'm making a late-game mod that gives the player access to powers that most vanilla mobs can't fight. It's not a "OP weapons mod", there will be Power Monsters to fight, other dimensions, and more.

In the mod, there is an item crafted with 8 nether stars and a Chasis made of lots of netherite. You then infuse it with bottle of souls, this soul-infused power core is then crafted with certain item like for example, maybe elytra which would give you the power core that if you right click with it, you infuse your player's soul with it and have the ability to fully. As you use your abilities, minecraft's experience points will be consumed based on how powerful the abilities are.

Can you guys give ideas for items to craft with the soul infused power core and the gained ability from it? Don't worry, go as creative or as powerful as you like, I will balance them by added new boss mobs and difficult to beat mobs.

Don't give Armor or weapon ideas, that's not what I'm aiming for at all.

Just give item name (could also be custom items), and how the ability would work.

Last seen on 04:23, 11. Aug 2023
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Power Name: (reaping) Power…
Sun, 06/12/2022 - 03:13

Power Name: (reaping)

Power Description: (Each time you kill something you get a point and that point can be used to spawn a Minion)

Power Crafting requirements: (one netherite ingot with obsidion around it with dragon breath to fill the rest of the slots)

Last seen on 04:23, 11. Aug 2023
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The crafting recipe could be…
Sun, 06/12/2022 - 03:15

The crafting recipe could be more expensive for my reaping ability