1.18 snapshot build biome issue

Started by dragonnight1221 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 01:41, 14. Mar 2024
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1.18 snapshot build biome issue

so i was using the newest snapshot build for 1.18/2022.1 pt2.

when i make any biome, dosnt matter the size or how common it is, the same problem.

when i try to locate a custom biome (i tried all the possible weights) and all high possibilities

locating would say "cannot find biome (biome) within a reasonable distance" and its super rare to accually find one when looking and world hopping. even if i max the spawn weight

now the biome gen is the worst part it was 1: underwater and only a few chunks large (or) 2:really tiny size of a small lake

it would be nice to have custom biomes like the older mcreator builds did as they were generating properly before the full 1.18 build comes out

Last seen on 15:20, 16. Feb 2024
Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
First of all, it is a…
Tue, 04/12/2022 - 19:25

First of all, it is a snapshot and it does say that it really shouldn't be used for production. It's a snapshot with a lot of bugs with biome generation however. I'd recommend posting something like this on "Help with MCreator Software" or bug reports.

Last seen on 00:11, 18. Feb 2023
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What I would do is create a…
Wed, 04/13/2022 - 02:58

What I would do is create a new biome and copy all the information of the biome you had onto it. Becuase for some reason all my biomes generate exept for the one that i created in the snapshot.