The textures on my block model from Blockbench wont load

Started by TropicalTurtle2 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 01:22, 14. Apr 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The textures on my block model from Blockbench wont load

so i created a block model in block bench and put it in the top right corner of the visuals of a block the model part but only the models loading not the texture and i cant put anything in the texture part.

Last seen on 17:59, 7. Jan 2024
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
is each side connected to a…
Tue, 04/12/2022 - 16:18

is each side connected to a blockbench variable texture, if not,do that first, then keep reading.

where does the model use the texture from. For example, if you have a 4x4x?  grid, then wherever the 4x4 is located on the texture variable is where it will look for the texture. If it doesnt matter what it looks like, fill the whole square. If you have done that, keep reading.

have you specified that the block has transparent sides, if no, do that, then keep reading.
have you specified the block to be cutout/cutout_mapped, if not, do that before carrying on
have you specified the block model. if not, do that.

if you have done all that, send images (preferrably through imgur or smth that wont get bugged) so i can check if it done correctly

Last seen on 01:22, 14. Apr 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sorry that im dumb beacuse i…
Tue, 04/12/2022 - 20:21

sorry that im dumb beacuse i just started making this but it sounds to me like your saying a differnt language because i don't understand