Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Chess Plus

I'm tired of not having ideas for my mod, Chess Plus. Please give me new ideas for pieces and rules. The pieces cannot be overpowered, they must be unique in some way, they must have a unique move pattern, and they cannot be useless. Contrary to popular belief, pawns are useful because you can get a second queen when one reaches the end of the board. Pawns are not useless, unlike wasps. For rules, they must feel like Chess, they cannot give one side too much power, and it needs to be a fair rule that the sides can agree with. I recommend giving me ideas before May, since I really want to push an update out.

Last seen on 21:21, 31. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So, i don't know which…
Thu, 10/20/2022 - 16:01

So, i don't know which pieces have already their name taken or their moveset taken, but here is my list:

Prince

Value: 8

Moveset: Like a knight and rook

Special Ability: If still alive, may replace the king at checkmate.

Princess

Value: 8

Moveset: Like a knight and bishop

Special Ability: Dying calls a baby dragon.

Guardian

Value: 3

Moveset: Like a horse but diagonal.

Special Ability: When eliminated turns to a defender.

Defender

Value: 2

Moveset: Like a king

Special Ability: You can turn it around to turn the shield, the shielded side cannot be attacked, and if attempted, will result in the piece infront of the defender, its weakness is diagonal pieces.

Baby Dragon

Value: 6

Moveset: As a dragon but cut short (only 3 diagonal and 4 horizontal and vertical).

Special Abililty: After eating a value amount of 15, it will grow up to a dragon.

Dragon

Value: 10

Moveset: Can move like a queen with the extension of horse and guardian moveset, as well as an especial ability.

Special Ability: Too op to have abilities.

Last seen on 21:21, 31. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh and: Royal Dog: Value: 4…
Thu, 10/20/2022 - 16:03

Oh and:

Royal Dog:

Value: 4

Moveset: Like a king, attacks like checker piece.

Special Ability: Chain attack and check, this makes the Royal dog be able to attack up to five pieces in one shot, as well and checking and possibly checkmating.